Clear Skin FAST of Herpes, Cold Sores, and Shingles
Clear Skin FAST of Herpes, Cold Sores, and Shingles
How powerful is this treatment?
- HERP RESCUE Capsules relieves pain and inflammation caused by the cold sore, rapidly forcing the HSV-1 into remission.
- HERP RESCUE sore remedy directs toxins to be flushed through the liver and kidneys rather than the skin.
- HERP RESCUE sore remedy inhibits the herpes simplex virus with anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial herbal properties.
- HERP RESCUE remedy reinforces the body’s ability to defend against infection and disease.
Are these circumstances familiar to you?
It’s the weekend and you’re high with anticipation. You’ve got the hottest date in months… when suddenly, you notice that all too familiar itching, burning or tingling sensation on the lips, gums, and mouth… it’s a major cold sore outbreak.
You’ve spent days preparing for an important business presentation when you’re reminded of the cold sores covering your mouth, all cracked and oozing!
The heat of summer has finally arrived, and you’re looking forward to spending time on the beach. Oh no, it’s one of those hot weather cold sore flair ups. Guess it’s more sunny days spent at home so as to avoid the embarrassment associated with those dreaded cold sores.
It’s the most important day of your life. Everything is perfect! And you’re sporting a brand new cold sore courtesy of the Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (HSV-1).
So much for your perfect day…
HERP RESCUE Capsule Remedy
– Successful in the management of HSV-1.
Cold Sore Facts
Cold sores, also called fever blisters, are common, affecting tens of millions of Americans. More than 90% of all adults aged 30 years and older, test positive for previous exposure to the herpes simplex virus type 1 which is the most common cause of cold sores. Most are exposed to the HSV-1 virus during childhood.
Cold sores usually appear on your lips. Occasionally, they occur on your nostrils, cheeks, or fingers. And, although it’s unusual, they may occur inside your mouth, but only on your gums or hard palate which is the roof of your mouth. If the sore appears on the soft tissues inside your mouth, it may be a canker sore, but it’s not a cold sore.
Although people sometimes associate the two as being the same thing, cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex (type 1) virus and are very contagious, while canker sores are ulcers that occur in places where cold sores don’t, like the soft tissues inside the mouth, and canker sores are not contagious.
The contagious herpes simplex virus is present in the saliva of affected persons and can be spread through personal contact. In a family environment, cold sores can be spread particularly easily via the sharing of drinking and eating utensils, toothbrushes, shaving gear, or by kissing. It is most important not to kiss an infant if you have an active cold sore.
Until recently, health care providers believed herpes was largely asymptomatic (presenting no symptoms of disease), with less than 20% of those infected experiencing symptomatic recurrences like cold sores. However, more recent data indicates that 70% of those exposed to the herpes virus experience some degree of recurrent symptoms associated with the dreaded cold sore.
Some people display cold sore symptoms only when first infected by the herpes virus, while others have mild or no cold sore symptoms at all and do not require treatment.
Upon first exposure to the herpes simplex type 1 virus, cold sore symptoms usually appear within 2 to 20 days. The blisters form, break, and ooze. Then a yellow crust forms and finally sloughs off to uncover pinkish skin, and although it is rare for cold sore blisters to leave a scar after the primary infection has healed, the HSV-1 virus that initially caused the outbreak remains in the body forever.
- The herpes virus enters a dormant period where it is still present in the nerve cells yet does not exhibit cold sore symptoms.
- Many people never experience another outbreak, while others will have a recurrence of cold sores in the same spot or close to the original infection site.
- New outbreaks can recur as frequently as once every few weeks, although typically, recurring infections are milder than the initial outbreak.
The following may precipitate Cold Sore eruptions:
- Heavy alcohol use or abuse
- Physical and/or Emotional stress
- Colds, influenza and similar infections
- Overexposure to sunlight or wind
- Fever from any cause
- Menstrual period
Why is this important?
Cold sores usually present no serious risk but can be very unpleasant, even dangerous under certain conditions. It can infect the eyes and cause a serious ulcer on the cornea and can be a source of considerable discomfort for those suffering from emphysema.
For people who experience severe symptoms, or for those who have recurring cold sores, treatment with HERP RESCUE Capsule remedy may be of real benefit, since without treatment, cold sores can take seven to 10 days, and longer, to heal.
Take HERP RESCUE at the first signs of a cold sore outbreak and you’ll notice fewer and shorter occurrences that diminish over time as you continue to use. Kiss Those Ugly – Recurring Cold Sores Goodbye Forever Order HERP RESCUE Capsule Today!
You’ll Be Glad You Did…
Herpes is one of the most misunderstood viruses that affect humans. Herpes is found in 90% of all vertebrate species, and many of us contract the varicella-zoster virus (a common herpes strain) as young children. This usually results in a case of the chickenpox.
But the herpes virus that caused your chickenpox as a child lives on in your body forever. Only recently have we learned that the dormant herpes virus can lead to so many other common diseases. In fact, according to Dr. Robert Sinnott of The Health Sciences Institute… “Herpes viruses have long been known to cause a number of human diseases. We are only now finding out that they are much more prevalent and dangerous than anyone ever before imagined.”
The lesson is simple… disable the dormant herpes virus and you dramatically reduce your risk of related illness. Take HERP RESCUE, the natural, 100% safe cold sore remedy.
- Use HERP RESCUE Capsule at the first tingle of a cold sore.
- Continue using HERP RESCUE Capsule for at least two weeks, and you’ll notice your cold sore outbreaks becoming less frequent and healing much quicker.
- HERP RESCUE Capsule offers maximum effectiveness in treating and preventing cold sores… working from the inside out.
Table of Contents
- 1 Clear Skin FAST of Herpes, Cold Sores, and Shingles
- 1.1 HERP RESCUE Capsule Remedy