Home Remedies for Melasma
Melasma is skin pigmentation that usually occurs among women of Hispanic, and Asian regions. The condition gets embarrassing brown patches on the face. In this piece of writing, we will be talking about what causes Melasma, and its cure.
What are the causes of Melasma?
Though research has been failed to pinpoint the exact cause of Melasma. However, some common causes are as follows:
- Hormone fluctuations and heredity. Hormonal imbalance usually during pregnancy leads to Melasma. It is also known as “pregnancy mask” as these patches appear across the cheeks and forehead.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun triggers melasma. Wearing sunscreen is indeed a way to protect you against melasma.
- Oral contraceptives can also be a cause of melasma.
Let us now have a look at home remedies to Melasma:
Natural Blanching Agent:
- Lemon juice is really effective. You can simply use it by squeezing the juice and add it to your cleanser. Wash the face with this mixture on a daily basis. You can use lime juice as an alternative if you don’t have a lemon.
- The regular application of sunscreen has been known to be effective as well. It should be done in addition to what just has been mentioned above.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as a health tonic. It can be used as a perfect way of lightening the dark patches around the face. Mix equal parts of water and the vinegar and wash your face with the prepared solution.
If you have done all this and have not been successful in getting rid of the melasma then don’t worry. We at Medical Aesthetic are waiting for you to contact us and we will ensure that you get rid of the Melasma in no time. We have a team of experts knowing exactly which patient should be treated via which manner. To treat, Melasma, we make use of the topical treatment first. If the situation prevails; only then we move to other latest procedures to take care of the skin condition named Melasma.
It does not matter if it is due to hormonal imbalance, it has been inherited or whatever; we are there to facilitate you in every possible manner. Access our official site to treat Melasma. In addition to melasma treatment, we have a cure for several other skin conditions. You can rely on us for them. Contact us and see how we can be helpful to you. We will ensure that you don’t regret working with us.