How to Get Rid of Gas With Clever Tips
How to get rid of gas and avoid embarrassment and pain. Easy ways to treat flatulence and gas. Everyone experiences flatulence and the discharge of foul-smelling gases, which causes social embarrassment for those who lose control of them, especially if they are frequently repeated, so it’s very important to understand how to get rid of gas.
Stay away from the cruciferous greens
The body moves and flows nicely with yoga, which affects how the gas stops for many people. Although some cases may run out of gas during movement and bending, the same movements help the digestive organs and the internal intestine to perform their functions efficiently, which reduces digestion problems and gas and teach us how to get rid of gas.
In fact, eating slowly can aid in the healthy movement of the colon. Take a lot of time to estimate what you are eating at each meal and eat the food for a longer period of time allowing enough time to digest it well and reduce gases.
Eating quickly without chewing it can also increase bowel problems because you swallow air while you are eating or drinking. Let the saliva begin to break down the food so that the intestines don’t have to work as hard to expel the nutrients.
Giving your body enough rest gives the digestive system some downtime when the body stops moving. Relax and think about how to get rid of gas.
Feeling bloated means that there is an amount of gas inside you and eating a small amount of ginger root in a drink; can have a calming effect on the digestive system and reduce gases, but stay away from soft drinks because it has the opposite result.
Increase pineapple and papaya
Tropical fruits like pineapple and papaya contain enzymes that break down tighter food particles and make digestion easier, which reduces gas production.
Flat gas: steps of how to get rid of gas instantly
Stomach gas is a problem that many people have, and it is very bothersome, especially for women.
Efforts that you should take on your part:
- Eat slowly.
- Reducing the amount of lactose consumption – milk products – (in the event of an allergy to lactose).
Limit or avoid the following for how get rid of gas :
- Talking while eating.
- Using a straw while drinking.
- Drinking from the bottle.
- Chewing gum or sucking on candy.
- Having soft drinks.
- Eat foods that contain sorbitol or fructose.
- Sip hot drinks (wait until they are lukewarm).
How to get rid of gas and what is the reason for it?
Gases in the abdomen result from the process of fermenting food waste with the germs that live in the colon during the digestive process. There are many reasons for gas retention in the stomach, perhaps the most prominent of which is drinking soft drinks, eating more spicy, fatty, and fried foods, drinking fluids while eating, and consuming dairy products.
Symptoms of gas retention in the abdomen:
- Feeling severe pain and cramps in the abdomen.
- Visibly swollen abdomen.
- Feeling stomach cramps.
- Shortness of breath; Because gas collects in the left side of the colon and into the chest area.
How to get rid gas and Treatment of gas retention in the abdomen
- Drink enough water, not less than 2.5 liters of water, daily.
- To avoid indigestion and bloating, do not drink fluids while eating.
- Avoid soft drinks.
- Follow a healthy diet, by reducing the intake of carbohydrates and legumes.
- Putting warm compresses on the stomach area, which helps to get rid of gas pains and provide comfort to the muscles.
- Exercise, as it plays a great role in resting the colon and getting rid of gases, and it also helps digest food after eating.
- Avoid smoking, which causes swelling in the abdomen, due to the entry of air into the stomach with cigarettes, and smoking has a negative effect on the percentage of oxygen
- Drink mint; Because it contains menthol oil, which is an anti-muscle spasm, consider adding peppermint to tea, as it helps relax the muscles of the digestive system
- Drinking green tea is one of the best ways to treat gas retention in the stomach.
So the thing about how to get rid of gas is not so easy.
How to get rid of gases using herbs
The diet played an important role in regulating the amount of air that enters the digestive system, so the daily diet should be based on eating foods rich in fiber so that the amount of fiber that must be obtained daily should not be less than 25-30 grams, and among the foods that contain On the fiber: vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, and legumes, and it is necessary to know the foods that cause stomach bloating, in order to avoid eating them, and it is necessary to focus on eating foods that contain probiotics, and natural dairy products and to stay away from the manufactured products in the market, which It undergoes manufacturing processes that kill the enzymes needed for proper digestion
Drink mint tea
Studies have shown that 9 mint tea or nutritional supplements can reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, including gas, and it is preferable to drink a cup of mint tea before every meal to get the best results, but you should consult a doctor before starting to use nutritional supplements, and the doctor will tell you how to get rid of gas. It is necessary to note that mint can interfere with the absorption of iron and some drugs, and it can also cause heartburn in some people.
Take clove oil
Clove oil is a type of herb that is used in cooking, and clove oil can help reduce bloating and reduce gases, by producing digestive enzymes, and it can be used by adding two to five drops of clove oil to 0 cups of water Then drink it after meals
You can protect yourself from increased stomach gas by knowing exactly how to get rid of gas, also avoiding the cause, and changing your eating habits, for example reducing your intake of foods that increase gases, such as beans, green apples, bananas, chewing gum, fatty foods, yogurt, and canned foods.
You can also reduce flatulence by following the following tip:
- Chew food well and do not eat foods and drinks that cause you to have excess gas.