Best Benefits of Shea Plant
A seasonal shea plant is grown at the beginning of autumn. Native to central and southern Mexico, economic historians have noted that it was no less important than maize as a food crop and is still used in Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Guatemala, where seeds are sometimes milled, while whole seeds are used for nutritious beverages and as a food source.
It has become famous and has become used a lot in the preparation of food because it contains important elements for human health.
The Benefit of Shea Seeds
- One of the best healthy foods ever because of its ingredients and benefits
- They contain omega-3 and 6, fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and protein.
Benefits of Shea
- Fight to age and contain antioxidants, give energy
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved heart health
- Blood sugar balance
- It helps digestion and fills the appetite for those who want to reduce their weight.
Shea Contains Omega-3
- The oil in chia seeds is higher in omega-3 fatty acids than any other food.
- Essential for the human body and help prevent many diseases, including heart disease, cancer, chronic infections, and autoimmune diseases.
Thanks to its high omega-3 content, chia seeds are the perfect brain food. Many people have found that adding chia seeds to their diet improves memory, concentration, and other cognitive abilities.
Planting the Seeds of Chia
Chia seeds are fast-growing and need a sunny, moist place that is germinated in cotton as we used to grow in school.
Or we’re going to do the following.
Prepare a paper container for single-use and pierce it with several holes.
It can be replaced by something similar.
– fill the container with the soil of the bitmus and wet it well.
– The seeds are taken, scattered over them and moistened again.
– take some chopsticks, install them in the container and cover with a plastic bag. To make a small point that helps the seed germination by providing the warmth and moisture needed for it.
– When germination lifts the plastic and placed in a warm place from the window.
And when the real leaves are opened they can be taken and planted in the garden or the permanent land
Shea as it is called the treasure of energy and a treasure of benefits its many uses health and beauty.