The Best 08 Ways to Boost your Complexion
There are 8 natural ways that have been reported to boost vitality to the complexion:
1) For a healthy facial appearance and sparkling eyes, it has been recommended to dip a flannel in ice cold water, then put it over the face and leave it for 5 minutes. It is believed that this will raise the blood circulation to the surface of the skin, which, in turn, is thought to provide the face with a very healthy glow.
2) It has been advised to eat sesame seeds, as they are rich in B vitamins, zinc, and potassium. It has been mentioned that they support tissues and muscles, which may help to maintain skin looking both fresh and young.
3) It has been stated that sufferers of breakout may just dip lavender oil and dab it straight onto the affected area.
4) It has been recommended to use Acupressure to tone both the facial muscles and skin.
5) Using hones, which are said to be filled up with full of vitamins and minerals including potassium, has been reported to both nourish and soften the skin. It is said to be great to use in homemade facemasks.
6) Chapped or dried skin can be soothed using Aloe Vera gel.
7) It has been suggested to be essential to raise one’s daily intake of Vitamins A, C, and E as they are all seen as vital for healthy skin.
8) Using a daily moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 is thought to prevent UV damage.
Ways that have been recommended to become more vitalized
– Throwing cold water over the face around 10 times continuously is thought to better the circulation and bring color to cheeks. It has been stated that it may instantly make a person feel fresh and bright.
– Pressure point facial massage is thought to help in relieving tension and promote lymphatic drainage. This is believed to help brighten the face and provide it with an instant lift.
– Applying self- tan along the center of the legs and then blending it away to the inner thighs is said to make legs appear slimmer
– It has been said that salon tans may be used and applied to the body, creating a toned stomach and thinner legs.
– Adding rich red or deep plum polish to the hands and toes is reported to add glamour and put someone in a party mood. The application of a base coat in order to protect nails is thought to allow time to let the polish dry in a great manner.