Turmeric essential oil is a healthy oil that provides a variety of health benefits, and when you use turmeric oil, you get a heavy dose of the antioxidants and inflammation it contains. Here are the most important health benefits of turmeric oil:
- Turmeric oil is an effective and powerful treatment for acne and blackheads. To use it: Mix 2 drops of turmeric oil with 3 drops of other oil such as coconut and apply it on the affected areas.
- You can use turmeric oil to prevent wrinkles and smooth out facial lines. Add 4 drops of turmeric oil to 4 teaspoons of almond oil, and use the mixture to rub your skin before bed.
- Turmeric essential oil is also a treatment for scalp dandruff. Add a few drops of the oil to any other essential oil such as olive or almond oil, apply the mixture to the scalp for half an hour, then wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- If you suffer from hair loss, you can also rely on turmeric oil, especially if this loss is related to menopause or pregnancy, or health problems such as thyroid disorders.
- Turmeric oil is an effective treatment for sunburn. Mix two drops of this oil with another essential oil such as almond oil and rub down the affected skin.
- To treat cracked heels and soften them, use turmeric essential oil. To do this, first, soak the feet in warm water for 10 minutes, and after drying them, mix a few drops of turmeric oil with another essential oil such as olive or almond oil, and apply the mixture to the heels before bed.
Edens Garden Turmeric Essential Oil
- Ladies possessed and family-worked since 2009, we by and by source every fundamental oil and crude fixing to guarantee reasonable costs without bargaining quality. Casted a ballot the #1 Non-MLM fundamental oil organization, it’s our pleasure to be your all in one resource for everything fragrant healing.
- As the pioneer in the fundamental oils industry, we esteem wellbeing, quality, and instruction in contribution simply the best fragrance based treatment items. Consequently, we test each bunch of basic oils and give GC/MS reports to our clients to guarantee each oil’s remedial worth and virtue.
Read More: Turmeric for Boils- A Time-Tested Formula
Turmeric Essential Oil Health Benefits and Usage Guidelines
Turmeric has been known for thousands of years for its amazing health properties, and there are several ways in which turmeric can be used, including the use of turmeric oil, which is extracted from the root of turmeric, which contains all the compounds that can be used in different ways to provide benefits against infections, muscle pain, and other benefits.
1. Among the Health Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil:
Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric oil contains 60-65% of curcumin, and it is also the main ingredient in turmeric roots, which give turmeric its anti-inflammatory properties, and turmeric oil is used with other essential oils to give anti-inflammatory properties and relieve pain.
2. Relief of Arthritis and Joint Problems:
Turmeric essential oil has been found beneficial for arthritis and helps treat muscle pain.
3. Industrial Use:
Turmeric oil is used as a spice in the food industry as it is used in the medical industry where it is used in making anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and disinfectant drugs.
4. Improve digestion:
Ginger is one of the substances found in ginger and it is one of the main compounds found in turmeric oil that helps improve digestive function to improve digestion and prevent gas formation in the digestive system.
5. Benefits for the liver:
The compound in turmeric essential oil is nowadays used as a compound to support the liver and keep it healthy.
Turmeric oil has anti-cancer properties as it is rich in antioxidants and anti-free radicals that help prevent cancer and tumors.
7. Treatment of hair problems:
Turmeric essential oil helps prevent hair loss, especially for male pattern baldness, as it contains many antioxidant compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric oil is also used in many skincare products and mixes to make the skin look younger.
8. Other Health Benefits:
Turmeric oil has the advantages of being anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, and anti-worm.
Precautions While Using Turmeric Essential Oil:
As with all essential oils, it should be taken with caution, as no more than 5 drops of turmeric oil is taken by mouth, and best taken with water/tea / honey.
Before using turmeric oil on the skin, you have to do an allergy test on a small patch of skin and note when any reaction occurs.
Turmeric oil makes your skin more sensitive to light and ultraviolet rays, thus it is used in small concentrations (less than 1%).
Pregnant women should always use turmeric essential oil after making the necessary consultations with their doctor.
Nail Fungus – Treat It With This Natural And Effective Turmeric essential oil
Nail fungus can infect the fingernails or toenails.
It is an infection that appears due to many types of fungi, and it can spread easily to cover the nails if the appropriate environment is available for them.
Nail fungus is not dangerous to health. However, its presence leads to weakness, brittleness, or even complete loss of nails.
Fortunately, the condition can be treated naturally thanks to the anti-fungal properties of some ingredients like turmeric essential oil.
Natural Turmeric Oil Remedy to Combat Nail Fungus
Turmeric oil has an ingredient that cannot be abandoned in any kitchen for millions of people, as it is used in many meals as a natural and spicy color.
Although most of its uses are related to cooking, it can also be used in many home remedies.
Its consumption helps treat many conditions that afflict human health.
Turmeric has shown very interesting effects in the fight against nail fungus.
Not only does it fight the microorganisms that lead to the condition, but it also helps reduce nail brittleness and counteract the problem of discoloration.
It also provides additional nutrients to the nails and the surrounding skin. This helps to strengthen the nails and prevent them from breaking.
How to Prepare a Turmeric Essential Oil Remedy to Treat Nail Fungus
To increase the effectiveness of turmeric treatment to eliminate nail fungus, we recommend mixing it with coconut oil.
This ingredient has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and, when absorbed, helps stop their growth.
Plus, its antioxidants and essential fatty acids, it moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the nails. So it helps control dryness and brittleness.
- tablespoons of organic coconut oil (45 g)
- tablespoons of turmeric powder (30 grams)
- Glass container with a lid
- Melt coconut oil, which should be 100% organic.
- Then mix it with turmeric powder.
- Mix them well to get a creamy texture.
- Let the mixture cool down for a few minutes. Store it in a glass container while it is warm.
- After holding it together, apply it to your nails.
How to use
- Take the right amount of the mixture and rub it on your affected nails.
- Allow the mixture on your nails to absorb for 30 or 40 minutes, then wash them off.
If you like, use the mixture on your heels and other areas prone to fungus infection.
Repeat use daily this mixture of turmeric essential oil until you notice a change in the appearance of your nails.
TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL 4 OZ (118 ML) THERAPEUTIC GRADE
doTERRA – Turmeric Essential Oil – 15 mL
Herb Pharm Certified Organic Turmeric Root Liquid Extract