What is Palm Pollen?
Is the first appearing of palm fruits and then turns to dates through the process of pollination, before passing to the stage of the basser, which precedes the wet stage, then the fruit reaches the last stage before picking, which is dates, and pollen linguistically means the emergence, hence the name of the palm pollen, on its fruits at the beginning of its growth, and from the countenance what It is feminine, and the male, which is usually white, resembles flour and sometimes tends to yellow.
What are the benefits of palm counting?
– Strengthens bones and prevents fragility.
– The body is generally activated and strengthened.
– Increases desire in men and women.
– Provides pregnant women with large energy, endurance, and ease at birth, as it strengthens the tendons of the uterus, which facilitates the delivery process, and compensates for the amount of blood released from the delivery process, “but in this case, it can only be taken after consulting a doctor.”
– It has a benefit for lactating women as it contains calcium and iron, which is useful for milk, which in turn helps to quickly form and strengthen the blood cells and bone marrow of infants, and children become faster growing, healthier and smarter “but can not be taken in this case until after consulting a doctor”.
– In cases of anemia (iron deficiency) and weakened immunity, the patient is advised to eat palm pollen with honey, three times a day.
– Strengthens and dries the stomach in case of diarrhea.
– It helps stop bleeding, heal wounds, and get rid of ulcers and clots.
– Prevents shortness of breath and prevents sputum coughing.
– It slows the aging process and lowers cholesterol in the blood.
– Increases human energy and capacity, and helps him to endure, especially in fasting.
– It helps digestion and treats intestinal infections and stomach ulcers.
– Eliminates pimples in the skin and prevents their reformation, and gives the skin freshness and smoothness.
How to use palm pollen?
– For pregnancy and ovulation: Eat every morning a spoonful of honey, a spoonful of palm pollen and a spoonful of fresh milk, and the other way to use it is through water balloons for up to 10 days and at the rate of twice daily.
- Anemia: Taken with honey three times a day.
Table of Contents