WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK TEA? SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T KNOW!
There are several reasons why it is healthy to drink tea:
Tea Contains Antioxidants
– Antioxidants found in tea keep your body from aging and purify the body. The tea has a calming effect and relaxes after a hard day
The Tea has Less Caffeine than Coffee
– coffee has almost 3 times more caffeine than tea. One cup of coffee contains about 135 mg of caffeine while tea contains about 30 to 40 mg of caffeine. If coffee causes a headache, shaking feeling in your body or insomnia – switch to tea.
Tea Reduces the Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
– a blood clot ignited by cholesterol can cause a heart attack or stroke. Tea can help the free movement of blood through the arteries. The five-year study in Holland showed that the risk of fatal heart attack was reduced by 70 % in people who drank 2-3 cups of black tea a day, unlike the group who drank no tea at all.
Drink Tea to Protects the Bones
– A study found that compared with those who did not drink tea, people who regularly consume tea had stronger bones even in older age, with weight gain or other risk factors. The study suggested that this may be due to the many benefits of phito-chemicals contained in tea.
Drink Tea to Protects your Teeth
– Tea contains fluoride that helps your teeth. The problem is the sugar we add in the tea which is the biggest enemy.
Strengthens the Immune System
– Drinking tea may help the immune system to fight infections. When 21 volunteers were assigned to drink more cups of tea or coffee every day for 4 weeks, the researchers saw greater immunological activity in those who drank tea than those who drank coffee.
Table of Contents