Best Moisturiser For Oily Skin and Open Pores
Women with oily skin suffer from the pale and lustrous face, and she needs the best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores to treat many problems such as acne, pimples, and blackheads, which require the use of the best cream for oily facial skin to keep it healthy.
It consists of a fatty layer that gives the skin a natural cover to protect it from allergies, germs, and fungi. It also protects the skin from the influence of surrounding weather factors such as heat and cold, which prevents skin drying peeling. The appearance of wrinkles characterizes oily skin.
It gets too late, and signs of aging appear after a long time. Oily skin is considered one of the most common types of skin that need constant care because it produces a lot of oils and fats. But these fats are of great importance for the skin’s health, as they work to reduce water evaporation from the body, maintain skin moisture, and protect it from infections, bacteria, and fungi.
When Do You Need the Best Moisturizer For Oily Skin And Open Pores?
There are many situations in which you need the best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores, including:
1- Brightening of The Skin
Oily skin is distinguished by its remarkable luster due to the body’s secretion of excessive amounts of natural oils, which causes shine to the skin and leads to the appearance of open and wide pores, which prevents the formation of the beauty and luster of the skin. Therefore, she needs to use the best cream for oily facial skin.
2- Oily Skin
It is characterized by increased sebum production due to the sebaceous glands’ increased secretion, especially in the forehead, nose, and chin area, which leads to the appearance of oily spots on the surface of the skin.
Acne is one of the most common problems facing oily skin owners, which occurs due to a defect in the skin’s sebaceous glands, which leads to clogging of the skin pores and the appearance of pimples on them.
4- Blackheads Necessarily
It is formed due to the widening face pores of the hairs in the face and their fullness with sebum secretions, bacteria, and excess oils secreted by the skin. These pores appear in black on the surface of the skin due to interaction with air after oxidation.
5- Large areas
People with oily skin suffer from large pores, which help accumulate bacteria and germs on the skin, which leads to the appearance of blackheads, and the pores become more visible, so it demands the best cream for oily facial skin.
6- Unsteadiness of make-up demands the best cream for oily facial skin:
Women with oily skin face the problem of the unevenness of make-up quickly due to the increase in sebum secretions, which causes smearing of the skin and spoils its beauty.
Oily skin cleaning:
Oily skin needs to be cleaned frequently, in particular, to maintain its health and freshness, and there are several for that
- Use a face wash for oily skin twice a day, preferably from natural ingredients.
- Make sure to wash your hands well before starting to wash the face.
- Washing the skin with warm or cold water and avoiding boiling water leads to skin inflammation.
- Avoid washing oily skin exaggeratedly, not exposing it to dehydration, and preventing irritation of the sebaceous glands, so it is recommended to wash it only twice a day.
- Avoid using regular or aromatic soaps and replace them.
- Gently massage the skin in circular motions while washing it and not rubbing it hard.
- Using natural recipes to clean oily skin permanently.
- Using suitable toners for the skin, especially those containing rose water and aloe vera gel, helps cleanse the skin areas and moisturize them, then catch the pores to prevent the entry of impurities and dust.
Tips for using the best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores
Moisturizing oily skin needs necessarily to best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores:
- Oily skin needs the best cream for oily facial skin to maintain and nourish it, as it tends to dry out and is vulnerable to absorbing dust, germs, and bacteria due to its vast area, which makes it lose its and luster. Hence, it needs the elements in moisturizing creams to nourish it.
- It is preferable to use the best cream for oily facial skin and moisturizer to be watery or free of oils, or if the gel contains a large percentage of water, as oily skin absorbs these types quickly and does not cause oily skin.
- It is also preferable for the cream to be equipped with sunscreen, which negatively affects the skin and causes dark spots to appear.
- You can use natural oils to moisturize oily skin, such as aloe vera oil, tea tree oil, and lavender oil.
Best Moisturiser For Oily Skin And Open Pores
Vichy Normaderm Total Mat
It is considered the best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores. Vichy Normaderm cream gives the skin deep moisturizing because it contains a very effective formula for oily skin.
The cream consists of silicic acid and lipo hydroxy acid, which help resist pimples and remove their effects well. It is also strictly tested by dermatologists.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer
Neutrogena cream helps moisturize oily skin and makes it soft to touch, and it is easily absorbed by the skin and is free of oils and fats.
This cream does not contain any scents or additional ingredients that may cause sensitivity or irritation to the skin. 2- It also contributes to protecting oily skin from the harmful sun rays, so it can be protective when going out. This product can also use it before applying makeup as a base layer for the skin.
It is the best cream for oily facial skin, making it smoother and younger.
La Roche – Posay
It is considered the best moisturizer for oily skin and open pores for its remarkable ability to moisturize the skin without causing dryness and breakage and is characterized by being effective for correcting skin imperfections and removing impurities and germs that cause clogging of pores.
La Roche-Posay cream contains thermal water that calms the skin and removes excess oils from the skin.
It is characterized by being easily absorbed by the skin. It feels light and non-greasy, free of alcohol and oils. It does not increase the shine of the skin and contains antioxidants and vitamins essential for skin health.
Cream Garnier BB
1- One of the best creams for oily facial skin is characterized by an oil-free formula for oily skin, which gives you perfect skin and helps remove shine, works to reduce the size of areas, which reduces the appearance of skin imperfections. It also enhances the skin’s radiance, moisturizes it and protects it from the sun’s rays, and is also used as a treatment for acne and facial pimples.
Its unique formula helps to moisturize and soften the skin and give it a uniform color, which shows it in a more fresh and brighter image.
- Cetaphil cream consists of natural substances that effectively moisturize oily skin without causing it to dry out, as glycerine and coconut are included in its formula, making it a good moisturizer for oily skin.
- It is distinguished by that it works to remove excess fat in the skin, prevents clogging of skin pores, resists facial pimples, resists skin irritation, works on freshness and moisturizes the skin, prevents skin dryness, and is free of perfumes and alcohol.
- It also protects the skin from the sun’s rays and does not cause any side effects such as redness and irritation. Therefore, GS has been rated the best cream for oily skin.
Uriage Cream is One of The Best Moisturiser for Oily Skin and Open Pores:
- Uriage Cream moisturizes the skin, calms the skin, and hides spots and blackheads that suffer from “oily skin” women.
- It also removes excess oils in the skin and helps treat acne.
- It is characterized by being free of oils, which are rapidly absorbed by the skin. It increases the freshness and smoothness of the skin, tightens the skin, and reduces its shine.
It is one of the best creams for oily facial skin because it contains vitamin A, which moisturizes the skin, increases its freshness, and has anti-bacterial properties that remove dust, bacteria, and infections.
It is characterized by its non-greasy texture that calms the skin, prevents spots and their effects, helps exfoliate the skin, and prevents clogging of pores.
It is considered the best cream for oily facial skin and helps protect it from the sun’s harmful rays as it reduces wrinkles and fine lines in oily skin cells.
It is characterized as a good moisturizer for oily skin. It helps prevent signs of aging. Corrects skin colors and effectively reduces facial wrinkles. It also nourishes the skin, treats dead skin cells, helps skin cells rebuild their cells naturally, and increases the ability of the skin to retain its moisture.
Cream Clinic Best Moisturiser For Oily Skin and Open Pores
It is one of the best cream oily facial skin, as it exfoliates and moisturizes the skin, which maintains the smoothness and radiance of the skin. Also, it is characterized by the fact that it works on the balance of moisture in the skin and whatever the balance of oils, including oils, eliminating dark spots, resisting acne, and freshening the skin.
Sebium Pore Refiner
Sebium Pore Refiner Cream works to solve the problem of large pores and moisturize the skin, as it softens and deeply moisturizes and restores your skin to radiance and damage.
The cream tightens the pores and reduces the shine of the skin, and its texture is light and easy for the skin to absorb; in addition, it prevents clogging of pores and does not cause any irritation to sensitive skin.