How to Cure Angina Pectoris With Best Carrots Juice
The one health benefit of carrots juice is to cure people that suffering from angina pectoris. Mixture with other vegetable or herbal juice, carrots juice could be an effective alternative remedy if you’re drinking this healthy juice continuously.
What is Angina Pectoris With Carrots Juice
Most common heart attack sign people experience is chest pain. However, it’s worth knowing that there are different kinds of chest pain also. Some patients with coronary artery disease suffer from angina pectoris which is chest pain or discomfort when the heart muscle does not get enough blood.
Angina results from the demands of the myocardium being unable to be met by the blood supply. This usually implies a narrowing of one or more coronary arteries and it tends to occur at times when the heart has to work harder such as during exercise, emotional stress, or physical activity, but goes away when the activity is stopped.
The chest pain associated with a heart attack can occur at any time, most notably in the morning, and is of long duration and continuous. People with a history of angina may experience more frequent anginal attacks in the weeks or days before they have a heart attack.
- Stable angina is when the pain is precipitated by predictable factors – usually, exercise.
- Unstable angina: angina occurs at any time and should be considered and managed as a form of the acute coronary syndrome.
- 8% of men and 3% of women aged 55-64 years have, or have had angina.1
- 14% of men and 8% of women aged 65-74 years have, or have had angina.1
- People of South Asian origin in the UK have an increased risk of ischaemic heart disease but black Caribbean people have reduced risk compared with the overall UK population rate.
- In both men and women, the rate is significantly higher in lower socioeconomic groups.
Natural Alternative Cure
Of course, there are some medicinal drugs uses for this kind of heart attack treatment recommended by the doctors. But here I will show you an alternative cure for angina pectoris by make use of healthy juice.
Morning: 250cc Carrots Juice mixture and 125cc Spinach Juice
Daylight: 250cc Carrots Juice, 150cc Celery Juice mixture, and 100cc Spinach Juice
Afternoon: 250cc Carrots Juice, 100cc Beet Juice mixture, and 100cc cucumber Juice
Just like other alternative natural health solutions, you have to use the above health juice recipe for angina pectoris continuously to take its worth effect.